Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Manuscript/article has never been and or is being submitted in another journal.
- Manuscript/article sent in Microsoft Word document
- The manuscript/article has passed the plagiarism test and has a publishing ethics
- The manuscript/article has followed the writing guidelines
- Before the manuscript/journal is sent, the author is expected to read the provisions Indo-MathEdu Intellectuals Journal
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC-BY-SA 4.0) License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1) Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike (CC-BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2) Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
3) Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.